Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Waiting For Weather; Boat Projects

I look at my last post and can't believe how long it's been since I was writing here. I have been getting a lot of boat projects done, but not much writing.

We ended up spending five weeks in Antigua then hopped up the chain to St. Maarten (Dutch side) and have been here for more than two weeks getting boat projects done and relaxing. I am far behind both on this blog and on my freelance assignments -- I have three in the pipeline and should be pitching two more.

What about those boat projects? Well, here's a sample:


Brightwork. The cockpit.
Elbow in the exhaust line (not "exhaust elbow," however). The tiny hole was spurting water around the engine room.


Working on the outboard.

Making new mooring lines.

Just to prove it hasn't been all work. A close-encounter with dolphins en route from Nevis to St. Maarten.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're enjoying St. Maarten. Just wanted to say hi and that Peanut is still kicken'. Kaylee started school today in Colombia and is going to attend for a month. Talk soon! Aqua Vida

    ReplyDelete

The crew of Symbiosis welcomes your questions and comments about our voyage.